Ways we safeguard users’ information
All the users’ information with us is secure with us at any point in time
We commit ourselves to maintain the confidentiality of the information
We will not sell, lease or distribute collected information to third parties without users’ permission
We will provide information without the prior consent of users only if they are required by law
We strictly inform all our employees to adhere to follow all the guidelines for safeguarding the security of information
To prevent any unauthorized disclosure or access to the users’ information, we have put in place many procedures that are suitable for safeguarding users’ information. It includes physical, electronic, and managerial procedures for securing the information.
- To utilize the information for advertising and marketing purposes
- For research and analysis purposes for providing better services, upgrading our website, problem-solving, testing, and other purposes
- In case we sell or merge our rights and ownership to other company, accept to transfer the information to such company without any prior consent
- Accept to transfer information beyond national boundaries for global group analysis
- Accept that the private police is subject to change at any time at our sole discretion without any prior notice
- On accepting the cookies while using the website, the user’s permitting us to place them in their computer’s hard drive
- Accept to cookies analyzing the web traffic, to know the visits of particular sites, allow web applications to respond as an individual to tailor its operations as per the users’ need, likes and dislikes
- Accept cookies for the identification of the used web pages to analyze the amount of traffic on the said web pages
- Accept cookies to provide a better website for enabling us to monitor the page and improve our services
Users also acknowledge and agree that internet transactions are not entirely private and secure at all times. And hence accept that messages or information sent or provided by us may have the chance of being intercepted due to internet complexities and that we are not liable whatsoever of any such interception by others even after special notice of encrypting the information.
How users’ can control our use of information?
Though allowing us to use the information, the users’ are at any point in time own their information.
The users reserve their right to add information to our database for using it at our sole discretion that deems fit. And can choose to control how we collect and use their information in the following ways.
- Users’ can click in the box provided in the website form while filling in the information to prevent it from using it for marketing purposes
- Even at a later stage after agreeing to use the information, the users’ when they have a change of mind, can send an email asking us to stop using it for marketing purposes
- Users’ can obtain the personal information held by us under the Data Protection Act 1988, by paying a minimum fee
- If the users’ believe that any information that we hold is incorrect, they can change it by sending a request via email
- sers can accept our cookies while viewing our site or can decline them